2 Sept 2011

HELLO.

Okay, I'm well aware this blog has been shut down/private for quite a few months now and i felt as though i owed everyone an explanation, because i do have a habit of disappearing without telling people where I'm off to, they everyone worries. Not saying you guys should of been worried, but anyway, here's why;

1. I split up with my boyfriend (still terribly in love) and i felt as though this blog would tip me over the edge.
2. This blog was not going in the direction i wanted the blog to go. It became some place i came to in my time of desperation, and i didn't want to be writing posts that depressed everyone (because contrary to popular belief - and admittedly ground evidence in some cases - i am actually i happy person, and anorexia is not my whole life, nor is bulimia, or EDNOS, or binge eating, or orthorexia)
3. I wanted to try and get over my bulimia (type 2 (laxatives)) and i felt as though i could do it when  i was around blogs, i did open another blog up to see if that would make a difference, different place, different feeling and all that, but it didn't work, and only once i stopped posting on that, that the progress started to become a lot clearer and a lot more rewarding. (I always feel as though people will think I'm a fat greedy anorexic/bulimic/whateverthehelliam if i say I'm stopping laxatives, or I'm eating dinner, or i didn't walk 20miles because i had such bad blisters.
4. I miss you guys support and comments and I'm sure you are all happy to at times!
5. I wanted to redirect you guys to my new blog (a place of happy happy, sun rays, fashion, fun fun, hippie love - OK maybe I'm hyping it up to be something a little more than it is)

Anyway for my new blog CLICKTY CLICKTY CLICK CLICK HERE!

P.s yes I'm fatter than usual and no i don't always look that plump!

Love you guys lots and lots and lots xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment