22 Sept 2010

Questions 123

Questions123
Are these just tears? Because they feel more like shears;
Ripping at my skin, tearing my cheeks slowly
Running down my jaw line, where they then stop to rest at my clavicle bones.
Am i immortal? Because it feels more like a dream;
Staring at myself blankly, as if i am some dismembered machine,
Scanning my body, picking up the errors,
Nothings ever going to be right, not right until I'm light as feathers
Am i flying high? Because sometimes i feel as though I'm sinking;
This toxin called fasting is currently bleaching,
Bleaching out the person i once was, making her fade away,
Until one day, nothing is left all because i gave her away
Do i corrupt my own dictation? Because sometimes it feels like its done for me;
My low self esteem, an advantage, an override, a dream,
A weak prey is what she scouts for, was i perfect? was i right?
Or is this just her, is this just anorexia?

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That was really good and really deep. I like the way you write too. :)

    ReplyDelete