15 Oct 2010

From tyrone:

Your 88lbs of matchstick thin flesh.
The lies and the hatred bring me to wretch.
Eyes of an angel but your hearts straight from hell.
I hope the beast kills you, hope you never get well.

Your a tramp and a liar, a user, a cheat.
You bring me down to my knees as i cry at your feet.

Soon I'll be gone and your work will be done. One more notch on your bed post, one more soul you have won.

Now I'm gonna be frank and I'm gonna be cruel.
Cause you've torn up my heart and youve made me a fool.

I love you with every ounce of my being.
From the moment I couldnt believe those bright God filled eyes I was seeing.
And yes, I know, that some days you love me and some days you dont.
You promise to change but we both know you wont.
Your words say you care but your actions show you dont.

Now Im saying goodbye,
I love you,
be strong.
Make me proud baby
cause soon ill be gone xx

1 comment:

  1. i never crossd those things out. i fukn love u. i love u so much i barely sleep right now. yes i broke up with u, cause i was hurt all the time from all the fukd up shit u did to me repeatedly, tired of being paranoid and in pain. does that mean i dnt love u, no. does that mean i dnt still dream of a family and dying an old man holding u tight, no. does that mean that i dnt spend every second of the fuking day wanting to cut my fukn heart out to stop the agony i feelwith every beat, no. I FUKN LOVE U. EVERYTHING HURTS AND IT NEVA GOES AWAY AND ITS NEVA GNA GET BETTER. GOODBYE XX

    ReplyDelete