5 May 2010

CRAZY.

Ok, so i just finished fasting today, and i made a pact to myself to not weight myself until friday, yes i let myself down on that one. But the main reason i made the pact was because i didnt want to be upset all week when i didnt loose any weight. So two nights of insomnia after sunday i couldnt resist the temptation, so at 1am on tuesday morning, after trying to get to sleep for 3 hours i weighed myself, i was 92lbs. THIS IS CRAZY, considering that i was 98lbs last monday, so i went back to bed all excited like 'omg i dont need to loose anymore weight for the date im going on, but im going to anyway, i will just look even better then', then i finally got some good sleep, i think it was a good 4 hour chunk un-interupted, crazy times (im saying crazy alot in this blog post).So, yeah i woke up this morning, with alot of cramp, and heart pain, so decided it would be a good time to go wee then weight myself again before i have an apple to break my fast (are apples good for breaking fasts with, i dont wanna end up hella fat AGAIN!), well i got on these scales and it was swaying between 90lbs and 91lbs, so lets count that as 91lbs, this is crazy, i have LOST 7 whole frikin lbs in just over a week. Works cannot describe what a relief this is for me, ive been restricting so long and hard and ive just been gaining, and now finally its starting to shed off again.



I've also realised my new found love once again for fasting. Can someone please tell me (if they know) the aches im getting in my heart, its kinda like a shooting cramp and i find it hard to take deep breaths in, is this kinda umm, dangerous to say?




xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment