4 May 2010

Pretty.





Videos like this keep my happy, my love for fashion grows a little more each day <3
Got lots of lovely new clothes today in the post, so excited as i was terrified the size 0 jeans wouldnt bit, but they did which made me terribly excited <3.


Its my second day of fasting, i feel so much better about my self, and it gets me excited as i know i must of lost some weight atleast as my stomach burns which means its using fat for energy. My love for coffee has grown more significant, every sip sending me into heaven, hahaha. Gota love it guys! Today ive had 2 big mugs of coffee, i might go for some more later to ward myself away from food, but i just cant sleep when i drink it late. Last night i had no sleep, and i got 1 hour this morning, which kinda sucks but for some reason i dont feel tired, guess im going to feel it tomorrow with my 9 hour waitressing shit. Silver service results in a broken fast as i dont want to get sacked for spilling something down a very rich person! I plan to have an apple in the morning, and an apple during my break, then i shall resume with my fast until friday evening/saturday afternoon. Going to meet a man, gota admit, im pretty excited about this guys haha!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment