3 May 2010

beep



Why do i have the stupid ability to make every quote somehow link to my eating disorder and me starving myself? Not sure what the hell to type, so i thought a pretty little collection of images would be cute haha.

I left the pro-ana site id joined, sorry but i do not see how 'beauty in our eyes' gives the excuse for a load of fat wannarexics joining a once quite community, that site sucks now man :( My day went well today, i ate nothing, i had a glas skimmed milk - 30cal, a cupa fruit tea - 1cal, 2 cups coffee - 40cal. Hopefully il loose is i carry this on, i feel like im getting back on track latley, writing this i feel my addiction to being empty already coming back, i can feel the air from my stomach escaping through my throat, AMAZE-ING :)

Hi abbie :P 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment