13 Jan 2010

Adena

So, its wednesday, im sat here as college was cancelled due to snow, about an inch of snow, i mean cummon i was up and ready at 6.30, then to find out the damn thing had closed, ive got so much work to do, so much weight to loose, and hardly any time to do it. 

I started a fast today, at about 11.30, yes dwindelled and had to have some breakfast, but i've started again. I've got a whole day to waste, i cant do any work becuase i am so anal about lines being dead straight, the purchase of a guillotine is strong on the agenda. Anyway, pure fast until Monday evening/Tuesday evening, lets see how i feel, had zero energy, but terrible food consumption latley, but hey, im still 88lbs, hopefull (after 3 weeks from the plan i made) 78 by the end of january/first week of febuary.

My plan consists of a day to day meal course, i am a complete organistation freak, i think i may have the start of OCD, this plan took me about 2 hours to make, it details everything, the grams, higher rounded calories, missed meals, fasts, how much i should loose, how much im eating in 3 weeks, how many calories im undereating by. My life has been made content (for now) over the sheer organistation of the paper work stuck all around my dressing mirror and wardrobe door, i feel calmer now i know i have a plan that i need to stick to. Lately my life has been organised by lists, accurate to every minute of the day, how long i will spend in the shower, how long i will spend on work, on walking, exact bed times. EVERYTHING has to be planned, this is no understatement. Prehaps im going mad, or prehaps im just giving myself a good kick up the arse and having a feel for what it would be like having a career in the military!



Ive developed this undying obsession with cooking food latley, Crumpets, Scotch Pancakes, Cakes, Stewed fruit with fresh custard. Most of you wont care about this, but il post it anyway. Great Scotch Pancake recipe, i made these, the mixture made 14, and they had like 52 calories in each.


 

125g self raising flour
1½ tsp baking powder/ bicard of soda
1 medium egg
300ml milk
1 large tbsp brown sugar


You put a little in the mixture in the middle of a heated non-stick griddle of frying pan. Once its bubbled up on the top you flip it over, pile them up on a tea towel, they can be eaten hot or cold, great with anything really, they arnt very sweet, so i would reccomend putting a little more sugar in if you have a real sweat tooth ;)



I think prehaps i need to make a food blog to accompany this blog, maybe i will just incorporate the two seeing as both idea i am completely and utterly consumed by!

Me <3



2 comments:

  1. I like the recipe, and actually think i'm gonna make it some day...when I have time of course. Right now it sounds like you have COMPLETELY lost control of your life....completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE PANCAKES! They are literally my favorite food and I go crazy over them!

    And I am so jealous, you weigh 88 pounds while I'm trying to lose 88 pounds!

    Don't Worry!

    You will reach that 78 lbs!

    ReplyDelete