19 Jan 2010

Question

I pose you with this question:


This image, and her reaction to herself should surley make me want to recover ever so slightly more right? I mean in my real mind i know shes on deaths door, i know she will probably die within the next few months of heart failure, or some other related illness. Yet i find myself absorbed, prehaps left feeling a little like a 'wannarexic' with this woman. I dont want to look like this lady yet at the same time i do, prehaps even skinnier, theres something tempting me to try, maybe my whole eating disorder is about testing my limits, whether it be about how much food i can shove in my body at once to how little i can shove in my body over a set period of time. Prehaps i need a new evaluation from the person thats called the doctor?


This woman is more beautiful and more powerful than i could ever be!


2 comments:

  1. i think shes gorgeous thin,i do hope you can reach this without dien lol love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful in her own way, we all are...but we don't all see it. <3 Nikki I wish you live closer, I'd hang out with you every blessed day just so you weren't alone. I would be your "eyes" & you could help be mine. We always perceive outsiders differently then we view ourselves. You & Miss Carly think you're fat...I think you both are the most precious lil chickens ever! I think I'm fat(well I know I am) but I'm sure not everyone "sees" me as a fat ass.

    The thing with ED is if you see someone on the brink of death from being so "strong" we want to see if our bodies will handle those limits too. So we strive "more" to be less.

    But if you truly think about Ana in the way only people with ED's know her then you yourself can attest to the pain & hurt she causes. Think of the mental pain of the people who have let Ana kill them...it's almost too much to bare. :(

    Hang in there my lovely

    ReplyDelete