20 Jan 2010

Poetry

Today i found myself home early after a terribly ordeal with the disgusting amount of traffic the coach slugged through, all for the sake of coming back where i came from. I mean 2 hours to move 300m, i know the weather was bad, but it wasent that terrible that everyone had to park up and abandon all hope!


I found myself bored and felt this terrible erge to write some poems, ive never written poetry before, but i remeber always reading it when i was little, i used to read this antique book of my Grandma's, it was covered in Emerald Green fabric, with a beautiful patterened binding with Gold embossed writing. Anyway, this erge took me over and ive been writing poetry for about 3 hours, on and off with the interruption of my beautiful little brother. Figured i would share it with you:
Skin
I know I'm heavy
I know I'm crap
I know that really I'm a prat

I know You're ruley
I know You're Cruel
I know that really You'll win this Duel
I know I'm fat
I know I'm unworthy
I know that really I'm a twat
I know You're Ultimate
I know You're a jewel
I know that really You'll help me Crawl
They know I'm thin
They know I'm skin
They know that really I think they're stout
I know You're precious
I know You're cool
I know that really You come above all
I know You're Ruley
I know You're Cruel
I know that really You'll help Me with this duel


Ceases
Lonely and cold,this fire never ceases
Broken and old, this battle never ceases
Lilly pad upon calm water, this fire never ceases
Warm cup upon bony hand, this battle never ceases
Book upon book to spill the time
Drink upon drink to confuse the mind
Lie upon lie to convince yourself
I'm skinny
You wish - 
Just take a look at yourself!
Tear drops upon fresh raw scars
Today i ate the whole f-ING jar
Always lie, but never die
This fire never ceases
Parasite-free feet upon cold cobbled floor
Today she looked at herself asthough a jigsaw
Trying to piece this mystery of mine
This battle never ceases
Depressed and mutilated, this fire never ceases
Tired and aggravated, this battle never ceases
Enraged and missing, this fire never ceases
Protruding and fading, this battle never ceases.
The first one is pretty amateur, but i am impressed with my second (terribly big headed of me to say). I guess im putting my A grade at English Literature to good use! ;)

<3 Me

3 comments:

  1. Awww I think they're good poems! Sometimes I write too, just to clear my head & have something to focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem mindless - you seem petty

    You're a worthless - pile of trash

    You fill yourself with all these lies - but you, but you, you've got no eyes

    You're a Marco Polo picture book - a song played for a snake

    You have control of all your sense - but still you never feel

    You're a numb and nonexistant wretch - a thief of hearts and souls

    You hate yourself but no one else - my life was made your own

    You're a ruthless one you never fail - never fail to make others feel alone

    You, you, you go back and forth - but always disappear

    -Drew

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! i need to know, what's your height?

    ReplyDelete