4 Jun 2010

Apologies :(

Miss piggy wiggy looks asthough she is visiting this blog today! UGH - im so gross, i ate such a large meal tonight and its showing just about everywhere, she was accompanied by the period from hell, so today im just a big fat ugly blobby jiggly mess, and i FUCKING HATE IT! Seriously need to get my arse in shape if i was to look good for the beach in 8 week, need to loose atleast 10lbs of flab from this disgsuting thing that is supposed to be a human. Process skelation here i come, FML i hate myself so much :(

My little love can say im perfect all he wants, its never acutaly going to make me perfect, im such a pig, fat vile pig and i need to embarres myself by posting disgusting pictures of me up like this so i can look and be repulsed - such a pro-ana cliche, something that i hate with such a passion!

Hello 65lbs, here i come!

x

1 comment:

  1. worst thing about what you say about yourself is... IT'S BULLSHIT. you're a stunner, love. you don't need to be so hard on yourself, trust me! x

    ReplyDelete