2 Jun 2010

Leggy Weggy

So i lost an inch of my thighs since the last time i measured them, which was probably about 2 weeks ago to date now. Figured i would take so pictures as my face looked semi-decent and i like to keep tracking progress of myself shrinking, its pretty fasinating, when i look through my pictures from last year its like watching a short picture film: 'The shrinking corpse' i think i should give it that name, hopefully i can create a follow on from that film this year. Need to slim down so much more from the pictures im posting now though, i have to wear a bikini, i dont want people to be terrified at the amount my thighs are wobbling as i walk or run through the sea and over the sand! Gives me shivers just thinking about it, would probably make the poor people vom-vom!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment