15 Jun 2010

Ooops.

I started my 'induction training' today at m&s, pretty standard stuff, pretty indepth, very lenghtly but they are a good company from what i care. Anyway im telling you that because i want to go onto the uniform, ok im not blowing my own trumpet here but i deep down i know realistclty im smaller than everyone else (ive never gone past a size 0 in my life) so what did m&s do, well i give them credit, they gave my the smallest size uniform available for them to order, and they also made me feel fantastic when the trousers fell of :P. Im left with no trousers for work, this is like sooo good, like it shouldnt be good, but it is, im smaller than everyone in that shop who works there and damn that shit feels good! So i need to go in tomorrow explaning to them that the size 6 trousers then gave me i fitted two of legs into one leg whole and that i could fit 2 nets of oranges in between the gap of my torso and the waistband of the trousers, i need a kids size, they cant deny me one, do they want me to walk around in my kiddies underpants serving all the men in the menswear deparment (ey it might increase sales but the wifes would be jealous (; )

Bad side, i cant stop eating, i mean ive not unhealthy, but its still not good, i got 9lbs to lose before i go on holiday, and hell let me tell you mushrooms and baked potato are not the way to achieve the body i want! Il be looking like ive raided a berrt crochet factory if im not careful. More mushrooms and less potatoe, i think, mushrooms are better that then baked potatoe anyway, mmm mmm i love mushrooms!


No comments:

Post a Comment