18 Jun 2010

:( Whats the use.

My little lover sent me  this song yesterday. Ive never heard it before but i absolutley love it, he sents me little love songs all the time, hes so cute! Im so depressed today, i was really ill yesterday, i dont know what was wrong with me, maybe it was becuase i binged for 3 days straight then decided i wasnt allowed to eat anymore, my body went into abit of shock, but whatever it was it was nasty! And then today i found out that my work has messed up my hours and told me i was working the wrong times, so i have to work double weekends as i missed work today, which means i cant see my little love, and he now hates me becuase of it :( I just want to die sometimes, i cant seem to get things right ever, i always fuck them up and hurt other peoples feeling. And ive said sorry to him and ive taken full blame for the fuckup, but he basically turned around and told me to fuck off, is it really my fault that i got told the wrong hours to work? :( I love him so much, but now i feel asthough he hates me, but i mean why woulnt he, im a fat ugly greedy pig, thats reason alone to hate my guts!


No comments:

Post a Comment