29 Dec 2010

NIB NAB FUCKING FLAB.

SHOVE YOUR MEAL PLAN UP YOUR ASSHOLE DR. GREEN!

New daily allowance?:

50g raw carrot
50g cold peas
100g tuna
1 pack Melba toast with marmite

No1 can control my intake apart from me. I'm fed up of my brother and sisters incessant piss-taking of my compulsory skills with the scales, so fucking what if my dinner has to be exact to the gram, it doesn't mean you need to take the mick out of me to the point of tears when we have guests over for a meal! If I'm not being picked on by some cunt, I'm being dictated to by some 'know-it-all' who actually cant claim to give a real fuck. Its been the same my whole life, and it will always be the same. I just want to be left alone now, so no1 can take the piss out of me and no1 can tell me what to do.

My goal is no longer a fucking number, my goal is to have absolutley everything in its exact position. Whether that be the correct bones, the correct 'emotions' or the correct fucking pencil. I want EVERYTHING to be in MY order becuase ive never had my way before and i want my own way now. 

I want to be my own person, thats all ive ever wanted but all ive never got.

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting this a lot atm right now.
    I almost lashed out at my best friend on christmas eve. I had been fasting, and bought a small nougat from a 'vintage' sweet shop in the city because it was a one-off (I mean, where else do you find little shops like that), and I admit, I was weak and started eating it later in the day. Then, DESPITE SEEING I'd eaten NOTHING all day whilst she stuffed her face, she snatched it off of me and said, 'you're binging.'
    & yeah, maybe I should've been thankful she took it away, but how dare she take control of my eating like that.
    It's funny, even if what people say or do puts you off food- which is actually what we want- it's the fact that they have the nerve to control your eating habits in any minute way.
    Ugh.
    Sorry it's a long comment, but it pissed me off, and I figured you'd get it from reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, i get you. Whether im binging or not i do not appreciate comments off of other people who play no role in my eating habits. My sister came in this morning and accused me of being 'not right in the head' becuase i have rules and banned food stuck up on my wardrobe door. I completely lost my temper and told her to f*** off.

    I feel so terrible when i lash out at people in a act of anger, it makes me feel even more terrible then i already feel. I just wish they would get involved so i didnt have to attack them.

    ReplyDelete