3 Dec 2010

Welcome.

Welcome to bitchmode. I have officially turned it on again, and i am not going to turn it off. I did for a few months and let myself fall in love. But you know what, the bitch is always going to come back to haunt me, and haunt me she has done. I mean its not guna magically prevent me from being in love with someone who doesnt care about me anymore, but its going to make it more bareable. For now on its me, myself and i. Hello emotionaless nicola, i have missed you for every so long. Dont turn your emotions back on again, youve now learnt what happens.

'Hello bitch'

Stupid pathetic whore. The bitch helps me starve. Bitch and Anorexia kinda collaborate into one big emotionless wreckless destruction of nicola. I dont like nicola, so woo, lets get that fucking collaboration started. About time i say! The diet of vodka and laxatives is about to start again and i couldnt give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks. Hahahaha, my "FRIEND" said to me today 'there is a counceller at college, apparently she is good...i think you should go see her as you need help' , i havent LOLed in a long time, but that is completly ridiculous, why dont i just stand on a frickin chair on the college cafe and shout to everyone there that i am anorexic, i am depressed, i am addicted to 'drugs' (are laxatives even drugs, think they are, isnt it over the counter drugs?) and once i start my alcohol intake i cannot stop until i vomit. That admirable little girl is gone. Sorry mummy, i know you are going to be disappointed but im fed up of living in my sisters shadow. Im never going to be a prize trophy that you can shove in peoples faces to make them jealous. I am nothing, i have nothing, i am worth nothing and im never going to get anywhere in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment