11 Feb 2011

11th

So today was ok. I didnt exercise though :( I feel lazy becasue of that, like ive probably gained 20lbs from not exercising. But im actually gaining weight from exercise, my thighs have grown by 1/2 inch :(

I went food shopping with my mum today. We spend like £136, she was complaning about the amout we spent. When all i got was 2 nakd vegan bars, 2 satches of sugar free jelly, 1 pack weightwatchers yoghurts, 1 net of oranges and 1 bottle of sugar free lemon squash...Oh and 1 box of pre-weighed satched packed porridge oats. So i probably cost her about £8.50, which is ridiculous becuase she blames me for most of the food bill. :(

So i hadnt eaten when we went food shopping, this was about 4.30pm, i just had an energy tablet as i was feeling abit weak with the laxatives and not eating. But i was fine, in the car journey back i had half of a nakd bar. which was about 110calories, which is alot, but it was raw and vegan. Im really interested in exploring the vegan sides of thing lately. Are any of you vegan? Can you offer any advice? Im not only intrested in it becuase of the calorie resticting thing, but also becuase i think its a very healthy lifestyle choice, i will be free of the things that your body cannot digest and i will be getting more nutrition becuase the stuff i eat will be healither by nature. When i got home, i kinda lost control and ate 2 chocolates. I feel bad about this :( But it was only 2, i managed to withdraw myself from the situation and i took myself upstairs for the rest of the night. So my calorie intake was about 250calories. Which is ok i guess, pretty strict to some, soooo much to others.

Tomorrow i have work 11am-8pm, so i am going to fast, plus i dont want a fat belly for my friend on sunday. Sunday i might fast aswell, depends on my energy levels as i havent eaten much today, but i might just take some dextro energy pills and play happy sailoirs with myself. If i cant manage it, i might have some melba toast. I think i have to walk to work sunday morning, so il be up early and wont be able to eat in the morning, so il just have to wait until my break to evaluate the situation. Im absolutley sure i will be fine though. I want to fast both days so i shouldnt find an excuse, i have a hell of alot of fat to burn!

Love x


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that your mum blames things on you. I know how that feels!

    Good luck with the fast! x

    ReplyDelete