15 Feb 2011

15th - boring

I feel like a right old FAT WENCH. Dont know why, my intake has been down. I think it might actually be becasue i drank so much so i dont actually feel that hungry. I dont think il lose weight, i always feel like im not going to lose weight when i drink liquids. I dont know why, just a thing that happens.

I binged yesterday, so bad, big timeee! It was like a 8hour binge, so gross. I took 10 laxatives and was up all night shitting, i would shit, go to sleep, wake up 15 minutes later, shit. It went on and on and on all night long. Then i finally slept for a little longer after feeling like my intestine had just be pulled down the toilet, then i woke up and shat again. Interesting stuff. My days been filled with shit, lemon squash and youtube vlogs. Luckily when i stood on the scales this morning my weight was the same as it was the day before, i hadnt finished shitting at this point, so maybe il be down 1/2lbs tomorrow or more. I doubt i will be though, i feel like im going to of gained or something :(

I feel so lazy when i dont work. All weekend ive felt good about myself, i ate yes :( But i was at work all day and i burnt the calories and more hence losing 4.5lbs. Today ive just felt horrible. And ive drank loads but hardly has a wee because of the stupid laxatives. Im not making much sense in this post i feel. Anyway im working tomorrow, yayyy, extra hours for me. Which makes me feel better. I dont think il eat tomorrow, but saying that im going out so i might :/ Il just take a pack of melba toast with me. I went to morrisons and bought wholegrain melba toast, a whole 5 calories less than your bog standard melba toast, yes very exciting! For me anyway haha.

So yeah. Im boring today and im probably fat tomorrow and i want a hug and i miss tyrone and i want him back. :( 

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment