19 Feb 2011

19th

Fasting and laxatives = new best friends until wednesday.

Im so fucked from all these laxatives, But i figure, why stop now when im already f*ed up so much already. May aswell keep draining the life out of me with them. My heart in constantly hurting and trying to burst out my chest, my stomach and ass is in constant pain. My head is dizzy and i dont feel like im attatched to my body when i eat or drink. So im not going to eat, just drink, and im going to let the laxatives rule my world.
Half term this week - FUCK MY LIFE. Im not eating until i go out for this meal. After that im on a pack of melba toast a day. Im to much of a fat bitch to be allowed a jacket potatoe. Fuck slow weightloss, i want to loose 1-1.5lbs a day and i want to be weak and dizzy and hungry all the time. Thats what makes me feel in power, and that what makes me feel better about my f*ed up life.

Its alright though, becuase i have my fluff ball to keep my company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment