9 Feb 2011

Update on my new best friend.

Its called 'aspire' How fitting. (that was my name on prettythin until i made a new account after a mental breakdown and changed my name to possession) Thats just made it even better for me. However i was told i could bur like 8-12 calories a minute, this machine is accurate though, it doesnt do some mambo jumbo shit from a stereotypical person. You input your height to the neartest cm, your weight to the nearest kg, your sex and your age and then it tells you your bmi, bmr and body fat, soo cool. Was not pleased with the results however :( and i only managed to burn like 4calories a minute, not impressed, atleast its accurate though. So i did 1 hour on it, only 1 hour  becuase i didnt build it until 6pm and then everyone was in the room and i dont want to be accused of exercising to much. I ate like 1000calories GROSS GROSS FUCKING GROSS. Binged and hardly exercised :( I feel yuck, like im infested with food, horrible food, i want it out of my system so im being good for the rest of the week.

Im being a model on sunday night, i have to look fantasy princess. Yeah with the amount of fat on me totally possible, NOT! Im like a walking donut that has been deep-fried to long, yuck yuck yuck! Cant stand this fat on me, cant believe i decided to go into a recovery programme, let alonefor someone who isnt even in my life anymore. Stupid decision. Note to self: Never put all your hopes into someone else. Although 'great work comes from pain and heartache' - GREAT WORK = overexercising =  weightloss = fragile = pretty = perfect = happy :)

Love you lady wadies x

1 comment:

  1. You aren't fat. I know that it's your eating disorder talking to you. I hope you know that too. Anyone under 100 pounds (which I'm very sure you are) is definitely skinny, sometimes even super skinny. I wish you could see your own beauty. I wish that for all of us.
    I'm glad you like your new machine though.

    ReplyDelete