8 Feb 2011

EEEEE

Got my brand new exciting calorie counting, fat burning, bmi checking, distance logging, fucking super duper fantastic CROSSTRAINER arriving in the next 10 minutes. My excitment levels are off the ricta scale, i feel like i might poo myself with the amount of excitment flowing through my body. Ive been waiting for it for a month, and its  been the longest wait of my life. Its long overdue, ive ripped most of the muscles in my legs from exercising to much and ive got repetative strain injury in my calfs from my over stretching and bouncing around doing endless amounts of high impact aerobics each day. So i cant wait to have a nice smooth but fast ride on the little crosstrainer :D

My weight is down 2lbs, but im still way higher then i ever should of been. I wont post my weight until im happy with it. Thats kinda never going to happen, il re-post once im back in the 80s. Hopefully this should be by monday as thats the target i have set. Then i have to work on actually get skinny rather than just burning all the rancid fat off my body. I wobble everywhere, its the most hideous thing i have ever seen. Ive avoided looking in the mirror and im aware at how much my body changes when i put on even just 1lb becuase my work trousers stop falling down and start fitting around my thighs, thats when i have a melt down for the rest of the day.

I was due to fast yesterday. I did 2 hours of aerobics then fainted, i was supposed to do 3 but i couldnt get my energy levels back  up, i felt dead. I had a 2 hour nap at like 5.30 then once i woke up i fainted once again, in front of my mother. I felt so weird, and i never faint on the first day of a fast, fuck knows why. So she made me eat some food. I had 60g of chips, which is about 70calories and then i had a 10cal soup thing. She didnt comment on how little. She keeps telling me i need to replace the food i ate. I went on a binge mid-week and ate most of the chocolate in the house along with a lot of cheese sandwiches. She wants the cheese replacing, cheeky bitch, how come everyone else is allowed to eat the food apart from me?!

Anyway, il reblog soon, maybe, its very irregular, il try x

OMG, 2 MINUTES TILL CROSSTRAINER HEAVEN!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic

    Ur not flabby anf fat dont be silly, Imagine if u were me,

    xx

    ReplyDelete