14 Feb 2011

14th

Happy valentines day <3
Did you get anything? I didnt :( Not even a card off a stranger, nothing. Not even my mummy told me she loved me :( 

Last night i stayed around my mates. I got out of eating pasta with tomato sauce and cheese, WOO! I did eat a pack of melba toast (78cal) becuase i almost fainted however. Fail :( So yesterday i ate 2 packs melba toast, 2 rows of chocolate and this OMG AMAZING easter egg thing from M&S (where i work) It was like a cream egg, but instead of that creamy fondant it had a butterscoth flavoured one, it was sooo good. I felt guilty after eating it though.

Ive lost another 4lbs since i last blogged. I thought i was going to just stay the same as id been eating or gain from this weekend. But i lost 4lbs instead, so woo me. I weighted myself this moring after have 2 sips of the most sweetly sick tea ive ever had in my life. 2 sugars is not a good amount in a cup of tea, even 1 sugar was abit much for me. When my friends dad bought the tea in and said both with 2 sugars i was like SHIT FUCK BOLOX caloriessss. But it was so sickly sweet i couldnt drink it at all. I also havent had a poo for 4 days. Im bloated, so im thinking i probably have like 100g of poo inside of me. Maybe more haha.

This morning, i made the most amazing breakfast when i got back. It was vegan, and it was OMG SO GOOD.
Basically i had:
29g porridge oats
120ml coconut milk
88g strawberries
1 spoon sweetner
Total: 161.9

I chucked the strawberries in at the begining of the cooking so they were warm and abit soft. It was really nice and sweet and the coconut milk it much less creamier that i thought it was going to be. It was so nice. And only 27cal per 100ml. Less that skimmed milk. Cant beat that!

Not sure whether i will eat more today. I might if i feel week, but the porridge has totally filled me up and i really dont have an appetite. I ate it becuase i was bored, thats a bad reason to eat. Im going to town later to buy clothessss with my wages, so i will burn the calories off during the walk into town with my trusty little pedometer on my ipod. Hope you all have a nice day!
Love x

4 comments:

  1. happy shitty valentines day darling (:
    wow you lose weight fast. i'm jealous. i'm somehow gained half a lb since wednesday?!?!!? fucking disgusting.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thats nothing. When i gain, i gain so much! Like ive gained 7lbs in 1 week once. So seriously dont feel disgsuting for gaining half a lb. Youve probably lost aswell if its that little a gain, you just have a shit waiting to show its face haha.

    Did you get anything for valentines? I want to make a loveee cake. Might go to the shop and make it and give it to my mummy haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Nik, u shudnt beat urself up, u deserved the lil easter egg thing,
    And ppl do love you
    xxXXxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur a sweet, beautiful, kind girl who has so much potential and so much light inside u. u just need to learn to let that light shine out and take over the darkness. a lot of people care about u & love u. just because it hurts too much for us to act upon it doesnt mean we dnt feel it inside our hearts xx

    ReplyDelete