17 Nov 2010

After 3 and 1/2 days my friend comes over with cake and i have to eat a piece in front of her. FAT FUCKING BITCH. So i drank 1 pint of warm water with 6tbsp sea salt to make myself puke, 40 minutes later the salt is still floating around inside of me. WHAT THE FUCK, i am so bloated from all the liquid, its so horrible. What a waste of a fast, im such a wretched animal! And im now guna start pooing, as if its not puked out you get diahorrea, and ive got a driving lesson, this is the worst day of my life. Apart from being dumped by tyrone, that really was  the worst day of my life. I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH, I WISH I WAS DEAD. 

Look what youre fucking doing to me, are you happy now. I cant even eat!

Now fasting again, from now until tuesday morning/afternoon. Im shaking im panicing so much, all the fat is guna seep into my body, ive bet i gained like 10lbs and yesterday i lose 2lbs, WTF why am i such a failure, im never having a friend over again. Im going to refuse point blank to eat food in future. Fuck you all, i dont want to fucking eat. I NEED to be 80lbs by 1st december, and i will!

No comments:

Post a Comment