6 Nov 2010

FATCUNT

So i stuck to my guns all day, had 2 slices of melba toast at work, i had one for breakfast also but took it out of my four allowed when i got home. So i had 3 slices tonight. I also thought it would be a good idea (I DONT KNOW WHY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA) to have 2 custard cream biscuits, both at 59 calories, FATCUNT, i feel guilty, i feel fat, i also feel very sick and weak as ive done a 9 hour shift today at work.

Total was 196, seriously disappointed, i was only supposed to have 78! Grrr, pray to god i have lost a lb, but i doubt i have, im so fat :(. I feel so fat and gross, but i can feel ana getting a little stronger inside me each day, i guess this is what you call a relapse as for about 6 months ive been trying to get better and eating 700+ a day. What a big mistake, it didnt pay off, all its done if left me fat and ugly and lonely, even fatter and uglier than i already was, is that even possible?!

The best hot chocolate ever. This is from last winter, about 300calories a pop, pure heaven but jewizz, say hello too two days intake! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment