10 Nov 2010

Embarresed and FAT

Horrible binge the last few day, on bread?! Of all things, why bread, i must of eaten like 2 big loaves of bread in the last 4 days, disgusting fat horrible carb craving cunt! Im so embarresed with myself, i swear i look about 100lbs at the moment, im to scared to even get on the scales. Seriously fat!

Im making myself go to college every day, as it makes me stay away from food. Tommorow i refuse to eat a single slice of bread, i cant have it anymore, i just end up binging on it. Why the hell do i binge on bread, it makes me bloat sooo much!

Tomorrow im allowing myself 1 apple (50) 6 slices melba toast (78) and thats it. Have both of these things after college, wash it down with a nice mug of hot water then off to bed! I get to take laxatives tomorrow aswell as i start college late, ahh so excited! Cant wait to get rid of this big fat stomach. I think im going to take 10, seems like a good amount at the moment, wish i could go back to the days of taking 10 every day, ahh what a tiny stomach it gave me. Right now i look pregnant and feel pregnant, so freaking huge! It doesnt help with the fact i stopped taking my contraceptive pill about 1 weeks ago, and im still waiting for a period, thats not right, its meant to come 2 days after. Seriosuly fucked myself  up, seeing as the period before that was about 3 hours long then stopped.

Stupid fat body, doesnt even work properly cause its got so much f'ing bread it! I hate myself, such a stupid fat ugly dumb disgusting cunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment