19 Nov 2010

HAVE HAVE HAVE to be strict on myself. Ideally i want to be 5st10 in the next 3 to 4 weeks. I weighed myself this morning, and due to my mum force feeding me horrible food and my whole epic event with the salt water i was 6st10, omg so embarrising to admit, im so fat :(. 14lbs to lose in 21 - 28 days, TOTALLY FRICKIN ACHIEVABLE, to do this i will follow this plan:

Monday: Fast
Tuesday: Fast
Wednesday: 1 apple, 2 clementine
Thursday: 1 apple
Friday: 1 apple, 2 clementine
Saturday: Fast
Sunday: Fast

Hopefully i will lose 3-5lbs a week on this plan, however i will probably lose fuck all, such a fat cow :( Ordering 'the worlds most extreme fat burner' in a couple of days, then are pretty expensive, but im giving myself a little more money for every day i fast.
Im starting fasting tomorrow, today my mum made me eat again, jesus christ, that bitch wants me to feed the family at christmas doesnt she :(, so im fasting friday-tuesday. If tyrone doesnt speak to me in the form of a proper conversation by then im going to carry on fasting as punishment for being such a worthless peice of shit. So sick and tired of being ignored, its like i dont exist, i wish i didnt exist, dying now would be a much nicer experience then being given the cold shoulder by the person your in love with!

No comments:

Post a Comment