4 Nov 2010

Calorie

Im lead in bed again today, i convinced everyone i got a stomach bug, its actually becasue i took a totaly of 23 laxatives in one go and got sick of them, i mean i pooed alot and i vomited abit. I think it was a little to many though, i almost fainted on several occasions, im still abit weird now with my eyes. But hey, doesnt matter does it?!

This week i was gonig to only eat 1 bagel a day, but i decided thats to much (215) So i decided to have a bowl of pulses each day (100) or nothing. I decided i dont want to be alive anymore, i dont care about grades anymore because i really dont see a future for myself past the christmas period. Il put in everything i can until then, apart from food, i aint putting much of that in anymore! Well my boyfriend dumped me, the only person that could actually be bothered with me can no longer be bothered, so that just proves to me that my lifespan is over, i kidded myself for a while that maybe i have a happy future ahead of me, all was proved wrong about 30 minutes ago. A skank doesnt deserve a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment