16 Nov 2010

Bored with to much energy

Third day of my fast, and i acutally feel on top of the world! Dont know where all this energy is coming from but its making me feel pure as hell, im normally fainting by now, i think the 20 laxative collapsing for half an hour incident has toughened my body up abit! Might fast tomorrow, which will be my forth day, will be beating my record of 3 days then, will have to see how i feel, but if i do wednesday, im guna have to do thursday aswell as its just in the rules at the moment, i dont know why, it just feels like it is. Which will mean il only eat 1 day this week, as i have to fast saturday, sunday, monday every week, and if i fail one day i have to extend it by a further day until i do complete the  day fast. The rules are good, they will lead to weight loss. And despite my scales saying i have only lost 1lb due to my crappy period i think ive lost more, i havent had that kind of torso definition for a while, so hopefully when the period goes the lbs will fall. Bloody water retention. Hope i have enough energy to fast tomorrow, its getting addicting!

Thought id add abit if life to this blog;

Pictures taken from today and yesterday evening after 2 day fast, some relevent to the fast, some just showing off my ball of joy :)






Yeah, i am ADDICTED to my pink hotwater bottle, and yes i do have funny to bald patches either side of my head. Yes they are recent and yes they are due to anorexia, my hair has got so god damn thin, its horrible. Literally a handful a day, but id rather be skinny with thin hair then fat with nice hair :P

No comments:

Post a Comment