15 Nov 2010

Second day fast completed, kinda disappointed that i dont feel weak, and i just weighted myself and for a 2 day fast only losing 1lb is seriously disappointing, but i think the fact im on my period is making me retain alot of water and weighing myself at night never works out well for me, i always seem to lose another lb overnight, so hopefully tomorrow morning will bring the 2lb mark. Even if it does im thiking of fasting past tuesday, and possibly onto wednesday, i know i have a driving lesson, but i really cant cope with the fat right now. Its so disgusting and everything going on with tyrone is making me feel so worthless and disgusting. I must be really repulsive if someone cant love me enough to be with me. God im so vile, i need to get to a low weight or i think i will lose all my sanity and end up killing myself. I dont care if i pass out at college or at work or at home or walking home, i just want to be fucking skinny, and if that takes fasting all week until next sunday then i will do it becuase i dont want to be like this anymore. I dont want to look fat anymore. I dont want anyone to look at me and think nice things, becaue im repulsive and i only deserve repulsed reactions.

Tuesday = fast
Wednesday = 1 apple (or fast, have driving lesson so will see how much energy i have)
Thursday = 1 apple, 1 clementine
Friday = 2 clemetines (or fast)
Saturday = fast
Sunday = fast
Monday = fast

No comments:

Post a Comment