17 Nov 2010

Rules and restrictions...

So from thursday (tomorrow) onwards to tuesday evening, all i shall be allowed is pepsi max and fresh lemon juice squeezed into boiling water. I have to be strict inorder to lose. No fat allowed at all in any of the drinks i consume. On saturday and sunday morning i will allow myself 100ml of pure pink grapefruit juice, so i have some blood sugars so i dont faint at work. Other than that i am allowed no other substance that i havent listed. I HAVE to be 6st5 for monday and i HAVE to be 6st for 1st december. I will do anything to get to this, i will fast my weakened heart to fucking death if i have to. 6st is no great feat, ive reached it before, but it will be an acomplishment which i shall be proud of. Then i can get to 80lbs for christmas easily :) I think thats 5st10, which OMG is so cool, but also seems so big. But anyway yeah...

Thursday - pepsi max, hot lemon water
Friday - pepsi max, hot lemon water
Saturday - 100ml grapefruit juice, pepsi max, hot lemon water
Sunday - 100ml grapefruit juice, pepsi max, hot lemon  water
Monday - pepsi max, hot lemon water

I WILL DO IT, I MUST DO IT, I WILL DO IT NO MATTER WHAT. Fuck everything else, fuck college, fuck future, fuck my family, im doing this so i become a better person, so i can become pure and no1 will stop me, nothing will stop me, not even death will stop me. Im doing this so you will think im pretty enough to be your girlfriend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment