4 Nov 2010

What do you hate about yourselves...

I hate my big buldgy ugly eyes
I hate my pointy big nose
I hate my fucked up overbite teeth
I hate my big ears
I hate my knotty annyoing dull hair
I hate my chubby fingers
I hate my chubby palms
I hate my fat wrists and my fat forearms
I hate my belly button
I hate my boobs
I hate my shoulders
I hate my shitty clavicle definition
I hate my flabby fat extended stomach
I hate my wide ugly hips
I hate my big flappy bingo wings
I hate my big thunder thighs that wobble
I hate my huge calves
I hate my fat knees
I hate my ugly feet
I hate my HUGE ass
I hate my soul
I hate the person i am
I hate being alive
I hate that im not better than anyone
I hate that im shit
I hate that im a whore
I hate that i cant starve mysef without binging (going to change that today)
I hate that i always want food
I hate that i faint all the time
I hate no-one realises what i go through and calls is self-inflicted
I hate that no-one understands
I hate the reason im taking a gay year next year is to starve myself
I hate that i cant wait to drive becuase it means il be able to drive to the most stupid places to go for the longest walk and burn calories
I hate that im
I hate that i have no life left
I hate myself for not being pretty
I hate myself for not being perfect
I hate myself for not being 'proper'
I hate myself for always wanting to hide
I hate myself for waisting my life
I hate myself for not achieving the best i can
I hate myself for putting all my efforts into anorexia
I hate my being
I hate my living
I hate my brain for being so dumb
I hate my voice
I hate my emotions
I hate me
I hate that i cant hate anyone
I hate that anorexia is my only friend
I hate that i get the hicups when i cry to hard
I hate that my brain makes me have nightmares evernight and leaves me terrified everyday
I hate that i dont have the power to get out of bed anymore
I hate that im addicted to laxatives (again)
I hate that i make myself vomit chocolate becuase it tastes so disgusting
I hate that i have curves
I hate my face shape
I hate my nails
I hate them stupid wrinkles that you get on your finger joins
I hate my hairy arms
I hate my back
I hate that im 100% lard
I hate that i tried to recover
I hate that im fat and im always going to be fat
I hate the fact only death satisfies my cravings
I hate my stupid freckle near my mouth
I hate the fact my ex-boyfriend didnt even know i was left handed
I hate that im insignificant
I hate that my calls for help were ignored
I hate that i dont over-acheieve in class anymore
I hate that no-one wants to be my friend
I hate every little thing about my being
I hate that im now going to die becuase of anorexia.

No comments:

Post a Comment